Bloom Project has 30 years combined experience working with schools in the Essex area; delivering flexible programmes of support, tailored to help schools achieve their targets and desired outcomes
We work with each school on an individual basis to ensure our training and interventions are bespoke to your school community and budget.
We currently offer:
- A free presentation outlining what the Bloom Project can offer, based on the individual requirements of the school. This will include a systemic assessment of the areas of need, and a proposal outlining targeted interventions.
Ways we work
We offer flexible ways for us to work together, ensuring you get the optimum interventions for your community
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Initial contact from you via phone, email or through or our contact form
- We respond to you by your preferred means of contact to offer a free consultation. This can be done over the phone or we can come to you to explore what you are looking for
- We draw up a proposal outlining what we can offer you. This is personalised and includes all costs involved. It may be that we are able to agree during the consultation exactly what training or support is needed, or we may offer several options for you to look over and decide in your own time what you would like
- Once a proposal is accepted, we agree the convenient times/days you would like us to deliver the training or support
- After this has been completed, we may ask you for fill in a short feedback form as to allow us to continue to improve the services we offer
- If you would like, we will occasionally send you details of any new trainings or interventions that may be of interest to you. We will not do this without your permission